SHINE ON AWARD
I have The Adventures of Canon 1100D to thank for nominating my humble blog for its’ first award, the Shine On Award.
Apparently there are some rules that I have to abide by in order to accept it, so here goes:
Seven Things About Myself
- I work as a traffic signal engineer. Yeah, I’m the one to blame for all the traffic jams (it’s nothing to do with all the vehicles on the road because people prefer to drive rather than use public transport).
- I’m an aging metal fan – meaning that I’m old and like heavy metal, as opposed to having a thing for old metal objects! Some may say it’s the same thing, and given that my favourite bands are now only a few years off retirement, they may well have a point.
- I probably drink WAY too much coffee, but I’m a bit of a rebel so I don’t really care!
- I love technology.
- I’m not rich monetary-wise (probably due to the above!).
- I am currently researching my family tree.
- I don’t wear a watch. Not much point in this day-and-age, since there’s a clock on the computer and if I’m out I have the time on my smartphone.
Nominate Fifteen Blogs for the award
- London Unveiled
- Fresh PhotoPic
- Mangrove Explorer
- Photo avant-garde
- Bucket List Publications
- A Little Box of Light
- rona black photography
- Going Around Places
- Damien Wijerathne
- Marcela Cava Balsa
- In Flow
If you’re one of the lucky ones to be nominated by me and would like to accept this award and pass it on to others, here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the blog that nominated your blog.
3. State 7 things about you.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.